As of January 2011, the ESRI Technical Certification program is open. According to ESRI
Esri set the industry benchmark for GIS technology. Now, we’re setting a standard for users, establishing a community of individuals who’ve demonstrated their proficiency in using Esri software. This raises the bar for ArcGIS skills.
The new program is designed to
- Create a community of professionals proficient in using Esri software that can design, implement, and administer a successful geographic information system (GIS).
- Help organizations maximize their investment in Esri products by employing a workforce certified in GIS best practices.
- Create professional development opportunities for Esri software users.
- Help companies, government agencies, and other organizations assess job candidates’ GIS skills and abilities.
- Give Esri software users, GIS consultants and instructors, and Esri partners the opportunity to differentiate themselves and their organizations with their unique qualifications.
The certification examinations, which will take about two hours to complete and include 90–95 multiple-choice questions, will be available in English only. Please Contact Us for more information.