Aruna Technology, Cambodia’s leading Spatial Information Consultancy is seeking a motivated, resourceful Junior GIS Consultant (National) to join our consultancy team. You should possess a good working knowledge of theory and practice of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Remote Sensing and Global Positioning Systems (GPS). You should be customer focused and ready to take on new challenges to build your skills. Aruna Technology promotes active learning within the company and provides direct support for ongoing training and education to staff.
Reporting to the GIS Manager, you duties will include;
• Data capture from hardcopy, satellite imagery and GPS
• Image interpretation
• Re-formatting and compiling spatial databases
• Conducting analysis to provide summaries and statistics of spatial information
• Contact with clients to understand their requirements before and during project implementation
• Preparing reports and maps for communicating spatial information to others
• Bachelor degree Land Management and Administration or similar, with a focus on Spatial Information
• At least 1 years experience in the workforce
• Ability and work independently and focus on specific milestones
• Confident, motivated and enthusiastic
• Fluency in English and Khmer language
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of one of more software applications such as ArcGIS, ERDAS Imagine etc
Please send your CV and cover letter to the contact details below. Closing date for applications is 19th November 2010. Only Short listed candidates will notified and called for interview.
Address: No. 417 Sisowath Blvd. Sangkat Chaktomuk, Phnom Penh
Name: Attn: Ms. Noun Voleak
we are please to see your website. we are year 3 students of faculty of Land Management and Land Administration. your organization is very impressive us that provide technology of GIS . would you mind if ask you for some GIS data,land use in cambodia 1998.thank you.